Aton finds the best solutions for its Customers and accompanies them from the initial project phase to its post-realization and implementation.
How we find the best solution to your needs
Aton’s Consulting services contemplate accurate analysis of our customer’s situation to fully understand his exigencies and to be able to adequately meet his needs.
Our consultants’ experience is at your disposal to discuss your projects, expectations and Company’s evolving needs, aiming at accompanying you in your itinerary between where you are and where you would like to get.
How we develop our projects
Aton’s project creation contemplates developing solutions designed to meet our customer’s needs, involving him in the diverse system realization moments.
Our Project Management is based on a transparency and collaboration concept; each step, from planning to coordination, from criticality management to result verification, is oriented to customer’s satisfaction.
We will always keep you informed about your project development and will always welcome any suggestion that may help us to assure timing, cost, risk and quality level compliance.
Aton’s Services are divided into:
- Analysis and planning: analysis of our Customer’s needs, providing precise and reliable answers regarding the SW development service
- RadioFrequency environment analysis: to develop the best wireless installation
- Proof of concept: laboratory-made system model developed to assess the desirable system performance
- SW documentation production: system able to provide the operative documentation regarding a customizedly–developed SW application
- SW development: elaboration of customized SW applications on the basis of the customer’s specific needs
- Project management: coordination of activities & resolution of the Company’s criticalities
- Support for data interfacing
- HW configuration
- Pilot project: partial installation of a reduced-scale program, anyway featuring all essential components in order to make it possible for the customer to test product efficiency
- Training: organization and management of training courses on HW & SW tools.