Aton and Motorola at 2010 AEGPL CONGRESS in Madrid
Aton and Motorola take part together in 2010 AEGPL Congress in Madrid from 28th September to 1st October. AEGPL 2010 will [...]
Aton offers a set of solutions projected and developed for the computerized management of all Mobile Work Force providing technical assistance services and performing equipment delivery activities, with a view to optimizing their services.
The Work Force Automation solutions allow managing delivery certifications, counter readings, technicians’ interventions, system maintenance activities, spare parts stocking optimization and commercial rounds scheduling with device control and localization.
It is the complete WFA (Work Force Automation) solution for computerized management of interventions by Maintenance technicians on the field.
This solution allows:
- management of scheduled interventions and definition of their priority;
- management of urgent tickets via onPush communication;
- assisted Navigation (client) and technicians’ geo-localization (Server);
- registration of every single technical intervention: spare parts registration, document management, assisted device functioning control, notepad on touchscreen, PDF document creation and sending to Head Office with GPS coordinates;
- inventory performed via barcode reading of customers’ devices and their corresponding technical features;
- vehicle load management;
- encashment management of document and open entries.
It is the solution for the postal area allowing computerized and totally safe management of addressed and unaddressed mail delivery certification.
- enhancement on relationship towards Final Customer through a certified, precise and punctual delivery service;
- company efficiency increase and nationwide expansion by means of web-portal real-time monitoring of delivery development & No. of visits made;
- environment protection thanks to procedure optimization allowing polluting emission reduction.