How we guarantee customers relationship continuity
Our customers are never alone during our product lifetime cycle. Our HelpDesk Assistance Service consists of three specialized levels ready to guide you step by step through the problem solving process.
Our Staff combines technical and system knowledge with great communication skills as well as understanding and reassuring capacity in criticalities.
- 1st Level Service Desk: User Support
- 2nd Level Service Desk: Application Support
- 3rd Level Service Desk: Software & Hardware Maintenance
Besides the 3-Level Service Desk, Aton proposes other services to meet its Customers’ needs:
The service that integrates and completes the User Support Team for efficient Assistance to mobile users.
A device backup is set (including devices, printers and accessories when contemplated), managed by Aton and owned by the Customer. The size of this backup will be defined according to the quality and quantity of the devices installed.
Whenever the User Support or the Application Support Teams consider either the User’s system cannot be reactivated by means of the instruments available or if the device must remain unused, or in case of theft, Aton provides the preparation, configuration, test and shipment of a substitutive ready-for-use device within 24 hrs. The equipment will be sent to the user’s private address; the user should send the faulty device back to Aton.
After the faulty device arrival, the 2nd Level Support will proceed to analyse the fault: if the anomaly regards the system/application, it is immediately fixed, if the fault regards the HW, the HW Maintenance Dept. will take care of it.
MyService is the interface between the Customer and Aton’s Services which allows customers access to a password-protected web area, HYPERLINK “http://myservice.me” http://myservice.me, where customers can visualize real-time – or nearly - details regarding their activated services.
In this way, our Customers can transparently monitor the state of their systems. The standard version is included in the User Support Service and contemplates a single access password to consult every performed activity.
MyService-Evolved extends its basic functions instead, guaranteeing multi-access services with multiple passwords, the pre-filled-in RMA Evolved option (database introduction, deposits, customer’s serial numbers) or on-line inventory.
The access passwords can be made hierarchical by Company Group, Company, Branch/Deposit. In such a case, information is filtered to access data on products and services.
Mobile intelligence with push reporting functionality will be a further option on this module:
- obtain on-line information on the state of every single repair (very detailed information, in fact, if the repair has been performed by Aton);
- on-line fault declaration (RMA), in the simplest and quickest way;
- on-line access to possible repair estimates and acceptance/refusal by a single click;
- access to information on all installed machines (sold by Aton), where they are, the state of their guarantees, contract expiry dates;
- consultation of every device history, simple statistics;
- data are available real-time, filterless and in complete transparency.