In a scenario where the customer is at the center of all business processes, a sales app cannot be limited to transaction management (order collection, takings management…), but must be a tool, or better a solution, helping enterprises to leverage the information, aspects, key elements and know-how characterizing a global relationship
s with customers, before, during and after sales.
Integration of a mobile CRM into a sales app adds value to various sectors and context:
- Prospecting activities on-the-field, necessary to get to know destination markets.
- B2B customer profiling to increase the potential for one-to-one relationships through a dedicated B2B channel.
- new product offer promotion with the help of images, videos, etc.
- market feedback collection through surveys (e.g.: user’s satisfaction level)
- product information collection directly at the point of sale and control of agreements between suppliers and distribution channels (e.g.: exhibition spaces, facing, applied prices,.. )
- approving workflow management
A mobile CRM is furthermore valorized by the following elements, available on smartphone/tablet:
- information geolocalizzazion, address geo-decoding and integration with Google Maps to visualize data regarding customers, prospects and competitors on the map, by filtering them following well-defined criteria (e.g.: potentiality, sector, solvency,..) and therefore having a complete overview of the reference market, even when out of office
- on-the-move collaboration: share collected data with other Sales reps or with the Head Office, real-time feedback and supervision/authorization from the Management.